Change the ground, not the tire
Metzeler range of products dedicated to Motocross, Supercross, Cross-country, non-F.I.M. Enduro and Freestyle.
The optimal choice for soft and mid-soft terrains.
Traction on mid-soft terrain
- The tread pattern of METZELER MC360™ mid-soft is designed to provide great traction on soft and mid-soft terrains.
- The front tire has 5 rows of knobs longitudinally aligned with the ones on the shoulders.
- Front center knobs are very wide, alternately different-sized and characterized by curved shape maximizing maneuverability, carving and then traction on soft terrains, support and directionality. They are also alternately divided in 2 and 3 sections to maximize comfort by balancing the overall stiffness.
- On the shoulders, the diamond-shaped knobs ensure efficient carving on soft terrain and great durability; the wide voids between the knobs ensure self-cleaning from mud and dirt.
- Rear tires have 3 rows of knobs, the center and the shoulder ones.
- Rear center knobs are alternately divided into 2 and 3 sections whose double function is to maximize comfort and to enhance the performance when both entering and exiting turns.
- Diamond-shaped shoulder knobs couple with the lateral cut sections of center knobs to ensure grip at any lean angle.
Versatility of use
- Metzeler MC 360™ is dedicated to racers of Motocross, Supercross, non-F.I.M. Enduro, Freestyle providing maximum performance in any possible racing condition.
- Versatile, strong and durable tires reduce the tuning effort on the motorcycle by lowering the number of parameters to be tuned-up.
- Training with the same high-performance tire of the race increase the confidence, the ability too and the possibility to finally win.
- Amateur racers will appreciate the plug-and-play solution to perform at their top with very few vehicle adjustments and an easy-to-use and always under-control tire.
- Cross-country racers ride both Motocross and Enduro motorcycles on mixed courses with fast Motocross sections, using either 18” or 19” rear tires. They will find in MC 360™ both Motocross performances and enduro versatility and durability.
- Motocross & Enduro for-fun riders will enjoy a valuable product with great dynamic performances. They need both Motocross and Enduro sizes based on their choice of machine and their eventual need for different-sized rims.
Durable and reversible
- All MC 360™ tires have a reversible tread pattern to prolong tires life and give the possibility to reverse block’s angle of incidence, when needed to maximize traction between one round to another.
- Center knobs are very wide and thick to gain consistency and durability.
- The structure of Metzeler MC 360™ is a high module, low shrinkage tri-ply made of strong and impact-resistant fiber.
- The polymers and ingredients used to develop Metzeler MC 360™ compound are focused to increase knob’s stiffness for high-level dynamic performances and maximum resistance to heating and dynamic stress, to ensure a constant performance through the tire life.
- The new compounds were developed to deliver durability, tearing, cuts and puncture resistance, capitalizing on Metzeler’s expertise in racing Enduro.
- The new compounds are 100% carbon black with a blend of both syntetic and and natural rubber, providing high tearing resistance and durability.
Wherever you go
- All Metzeler MC 360™ range is street-legal for dimensional and integrity requirements.
- Using legal on-road fitments enables them to go back and forth to the track/training ground, or simply the wood close to home.