Change the ground, not the tire
Metzeler range of products dedicated to Motocross, Supercross, Cross-country, non-F.I.M. Enduro and Freestyle.
The perfect tire for medium to hard terrains.
Traction on mid-hard terrain
- Metzeler MC 360™ MID HARD is the perfect choice for medium and hard terrains and features has a higher land/sea ratio than the mid-soft to ensure an adequate footprint for maximum adhesion.
- Its unique characteristic is the CKB (Continuous Knob Binding) design that is alayer of rubber surrounding every knob to maximize the tearing and wearing resistance of knobs and the versatility of use in all terrains.
- Front mid-hard specification has 5 rows of knobs equally spaced alternately split in 2 and 3 sections to maximize comfort by balancing the overall stiffness. On the shoulder area, MC 360™ MID HARD has alternated shovel-shaped and diamond-shaped knobs aimed to grant traction in lean and maximizing self-cleaning capability.
- Lateral half-shoulder knob is larger than mid-soft specification, to ensure half-lean grip on hard surfaces, where a wide footprint maximizes the effect of mechanical and chemical grip.
- Rear mid-hard also has 5 rows of knobs; the center wide ones are equally spaced aligned with diamond-shaped knobs on the shoulders.
- The overall tread pattern is more dense than the mid-soft to ensures the adequate footprint by a higher land/sea ratio for maximum traction.
- On the shoulder area, the diamond-shaped knobs help both traction and cornering grip.
Versatility of use
- Metzeler MC 360™ is dedicated to racers of motocross, supercross, non-FIM enduro, freestyle providing maximum performance in any possible racing condition.
- Versatile, strong and durable tires reduce the tuning effort on the motorcycle by lowering the number of parameters to be tuned-up.
- Training with the same high-performance tire of the race increase the confidence, the ability too and the possibility to finally win.
- Amateur racers will appreciate the plug-and-play solution to perform at their top with very few vehicle adjustments and an easy-to-use and always under-control tire.
- Cross-country racers ride both motocross and enduro motorcycles on mixed courses with fast motocross sections, using either 18” or 19” rear tires. They will find in MC 360™ both motocross performances and enduro versatility and durability.
- Motocross & enduro for-fun riders will enjoy a valuable product with great dynamic performances. They need both motocross and enduro sizes based on their choice of machine and their eventual need for different-sized rims.
Durable and reversible
- All MC360™ tires have a reversible tread pattern to prolong the tire's life and give the possibility to reverse the block’s angle of incidence when needed to maximize traction between one round to another.
- Center knobs are very wide and thick to gain consistency and durability.
- The structure of Metzeler MC360™ is a high module, low shrinkage tri-ply made of strong and impact-resistant fiber.
- The polymers and ingredients used to develop Metzeler MC360™ compound are focused to increase knob’s stiffness for high-level dynamic performances and maximum resistance to heating and dynamic stress, to ensure a constant performance through the tire life.
- The new compounds were developed to deliver durability, tearing, cuts and puncture resistance, capitalizing on Metzeler ’s expertise in racing enduro.
- The new compounds are 100% carbon black with a blend of both synthetic and and natural rubber, providing high-tearing resistance and durability.
Wherever you go
- All Metzeler MC 360™ range is street-legal for dimensional and integrity requirements.
- Using legal on-road fitments enables them to go back and forth to the track/training ground, or simply the wood close to home.