GEOMAX MX3S KEY FEATURES
- Derived from top-level AMA Supercross and Motocross racing
- Dunlop-patented block-in-a-block knobs offer more progressive cornering action
- Enhanced handling and knob durability via more flex, and less knob tearing through recess carcass design
- Superior bump absorption through damping control sidewall rubber compound
- Directional front tire design provides enhanced grip and steering feel
- Superior grip in a wider variety of terrain
FRONT GEOMAX MX3S TECHNOLOGY
- Directional Tread Pattern: Offers great traction and steering feel for a wide range of riders who have differing riding styles.
- Enhanced Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS): Tuned carcass flexibility offers enhanced feel and steering accuracy.
- Staggered Middle Blocks: Alternating mid-shoulder knobs in the MX3S have been angled differently and are sized differently to add side grip and promote light, responsive steering while being less prone to grabbing in ruts.
- Elimination of tie-bar design: The tie bars have been eliminated to reduce the resistance toward bending within blocks. This enhances steering feel and promotes stability in muddy conditions.
- Chiseled Shoulder Block: Derived from the MX31, this chiseled block shape penetrates the surface to enhance side grip.
- Knob Placement: Improved knob placement and angling reduces knob stress.
REAR GEOMAX MX3S TECHNOLOGY
- Progressive Cornering Block Technology (PCBT): A Dunlop-patented block-in-a-block design that offers more progressive cornering action and aids in slide control.
- Enhanced Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS): Tuned carcass flexibility from recesses placed strategically along the tire carcass to help smooth ride characteristics and allow the bike to follow a line more accurately.
- Controlled-rebound Rubber Element in the Sidewall: This construction helps to damp out bounce, acting as a suspension component within the tire, so the tire can better follow the track surface.
- Multiple Block Distribution: By varying the pitches and angles of the tire blocks, fewer blocks are needed in the center area, and this enhances contact feel.
- Elimination of Tie-bar Design: Because the MX3S is intended for use in soft-to-intermediate terrain, the tie bars have been eliminated to reduce the resistance toward bending within blocks. This enhances contact feel and performance in sandy and muddy conditions.