Custom patterned for trailering
Ultra’tect fabric BLUE
Ultra’tect™- was developed from the need for a cover that
would retain its color and strength during extended outdoor
exposure, while providing a high degree of water resistance and
UV protection at a reasonable price. Ultra’tect is made from
solution-dyed WeatherMax® SL fabric.
• All stress seams are overlapped and double stitched for superior
• Strong, bar-tacked tie-down loops secure cover on watercraft for trailering.
• The underside of the cover has heavy-duty, double layer reinforcement panels in high abrasion
• There are reinforced openings for trailer pins and security straps.
• An adjustable, heavy-duty, multi-strand shock cord is sewn around the entire hem.
• Reflexite® safety reflector strips are sewn on the back end of the cover to give additional
warning notice when the watercraft is moored or on a trailer. (Reflexite meets both Federal and
• Behind the handlebars, along the top of the cover, there is a non-scratch, corrosion-free access
zipper for vest and wet suit storage. There is also a sewn-in quick-dry mesh bag, with hook &
loop closure, for storing gloves, goggles and other small items.
• Zippered gas cap access panel allows fueling while the watercraft is on a trailer.