Hour Tach Meter
Surface Mounted Inductive Meters provide what today's power-sports user need and expect from hour meters and hour tach meters. Multifunction meters with Flash Alert have become the most cost effective method of performing service. Knowing what to service and when, is the key to a successful preventative maintenance program for your motorcycle, ATV, PWC, Boat and Generator. Meter displays can be read at all times (whether power is applied or not)! There is no clicking like mechanical meters. Installation is easy with simple patented one wire hook-up. Solid state electronics, modern LCD, superb environmental durability and enhanced functionality offer today's leading OEM's the best of all possibilities without sacrifice to performance, operation, or budget. Encapsulated exopy case is water resistant.
- Tracks service time and rpm of your motorcycle, ATV, PWC, Boat and Generator; perfect for timely oil changes, valve adjustments, spark plug replacements, etc.
- Easy Installation - peel & stick, no wiring neccessary, or attach with enclosed hardware
- No Battery Required - connects to spark plug wire
- Resettable maximum rpm
- Usable with any gasoline engine (up to two cylinders and 8000 rpm)
- Adjustable input for dual or single spark ignition systems
- Includes log book for writing down oil changes, valve service, chassis lubrication, clutch service, and suspension setting notes
- Works Any Gas engine
- Operates with new generation 2 or 4 stroke “pen stick” coils.
- Real time reading of tach uo to 20k rpm
- Record total hours accumulated up to 9,999.99 hours; not resettable/erasable
- Hour glass symbol appears and flashes on/off to indicate counting time
- Automatic Roll over
- Resolution 0.1 hour
- Safely and completely encased in 100% epoxy encapsulated casing resists water
- Unit measures 2 1/8″ length x 1 1/2″ wide x 5/8″ high.
- Designed, Assembled and Tested in the USA. Made with Imported and Domestic Parts.
- CE Certified
- Warranty one year
Hour Tach Meter
- Has the same features as hour meter plus tachometer feature
- Works on any gas engine up to 2 cylinders and 8000 rpm
- Firing pattern 1 spark = 1rpm
- Resolution 10RPMs
- Maximum RPMs 8000
- Suitable for all single and twin, two or four cycle gasoline engines operation within specified tachometer firing pattern