3 ΧΡΟΝΙΑ ΕΓΓΥΗΣΗ ΑΝΤΙΠΡΟΣΩΠΕΙΑΣ
- Length: 132.6 in. (336.8 cm)
- Width: 48.5 in. (123.1 cm)
- Height: 44 in. (111.8 cm)
- Weight (dry): 745 lbs. (338 kg)
- Rider capacity: 3
- Fuel capacity: 15.9 gal. (60 l)
- Storage capacity: 30.8 gal. (116.6 l)
- Type: 1503 NA Rotax® 4-TEC® engine
- Intake system: Naturally aspirated with60 mm throttle body
- Bore x stroke: 100 mm x 63.4 mm
- Displacement: 1,494 cc
- Compression ratio: 10.6: 1
- Cooling: Closed-loop cooling system (CLCS)
- Fuel type: 87 octane
- Propulsion system: Sea-Doo® Direct Drive
- Jet pump: Aluminum, axial flow, single stage, large hub with 10-vane stator
- Transmission: iBR
- Impeller: Stainless steel
- Ignition: Digital induction
- Starter: Electric
- Battery: 12 V
Hull & Components
- Type: LFI, composite
- Color: Marina Blue
Hull & Component Features
- Touring / Sport mode: Offers a choice between two throttle responses for different riding styles. Touring mode is the default setting offering a more progressive acceleration curve for a more confident ride – ideal for cruising and 2-up riding. Sport mode can be easily activated using the Set button. It provides all acceleration performance for a more aggressive throttle response.
- ECO mode: The newest iTC™ function that automatically determines the most economical power delivery and sets the optimal speed for greatest fuel economy.
- Elevated fuel filler: Easy access and prevents water intrusion while refueling.
- Touring seat: Ergonomically designed for comfort and great looks providing ultra-plush seating for three.
- Multifunction Digital Information Center: Reports 29 key operating functions: Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Touring /Sport mode, Cruise control, Slow mode, New ECO mode, Altitude, Hour meter, Compass, Clock, Fuel consumption meter, Time/Distance to empty, VTS, VTS preset, F-N-R indicator, Low fuel level, Low oil pressure, Low voltage, Overheat, Hi voltage, Check engine, Sensor check, Battery protection, Key (wrong key), L-Key / R-Key, Maintenance info, Error codes.
- Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.™): Industry’s first digitally encoded theft-deterrent system.
- Foam flotation: Ride with security and peace of mind. Meets or exceeds USCG standards.
- Off-Throttle Assisted Steering (O.T.A.S.™): Provides the operator with additional steering effect in off-throttle situations for greater maneuverability.
- Fold-down reboarding step: Makes reboarding from the water easier and quicker.
- Platform carpets double coloration
- Reboarding platform
- Wide-angle mirrors
- Rear grab handle
- Dual drain plugs
- External exhaust cooling flush attachment
- Double density comfort hand grips
- Emergency floating lanyard
- Cut & sew seat with three colors
- Seat strap
- Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet
- 3-position retractable ski pylon
- Removable wakeboard rack
- Depth finder
- Ski mode
- Top/average speed/RPM
- Lap timer
- Engine temperature
- Speed Tie™
- Protective cover
- Advanced TEC trailer
- Fire extinguisher
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for three years:
- 1,494 cc four-stroke, Rotax with four valves per cylinder: 1503 NA Rotax 4-TEC engine provides reliable performance in fresh or saltwater, increased torque at low RPM, optimized power at all RPM levels and throttle positions.
- iTC (Intelligent Throttle Control): Operating electronically, this advanced throttle system system starts you in neutral for easier dockside starts. It also features an activity-specific cruise control, Touring/Sport mode, ECO mode and Variable Trim System that can all be set to accommodate your riding style. The result is a more responsive, more intuitive ride.
- iControl Learning Key™: The programmable Learning Key allows you to limit the performance of the PWC based on rider skill level. Each of the two settings can be fine-tuned using the mode/set buttons.
- D-Sea-BeI™ system: Combines a series of resonators and vibration-absorbing components to make Sea-Doo watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
- Multi-port fuel injection: Better control of exhaust emission and power at all RPM ranges to reduce emissions and reduce fuel consumption.
- Closed-loop cooling system: Ensures the proper operating temperature at all speeds and improves corrosion durability.
- Water/air separator: Provides maximum airflow to engine and reduces water intrusion.
- Watertight digital ignition: Provides optimal energy for a consistent spark, ensuring maximum performance.
- RPM limiter: Protects engine from over-revving.
- Warning device: Warns operator of engine and exhaust overheating, engine management and system failure.
- Handlebar-mounted start/stop button: Engine starts and stops with single, user-friendly control button.
- Tip Over Protection System (T.O.P.S.™): Protects engine in case of turn over.
- Sea-Doo Direct Drive propulsion system: Delivers optimum performance with the Rotax engine.
- iBR (Intelligent Brake & Reverse): The world’s only on-water braking system, iBR lets system you stop up to 100 feet sooner than any other watercraft. All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier.
- Aluminum stator vanes: Handles the high-performance engine without erosion.
- Dual automatic vacuum siphon pumps: Continuously removes water entering the engine compartment.
- Large diameter drive shaft with crowned spline: Maintains engine and pump alignment at all design operating speeds.
- Replaceable UHMW wear ring: Provides long impeller life, less maintenance and maximum thrust.
- Stainless steel impeller speed: Delivers improved acceleration, higher top and less cavitation.
- Additional gauge functions: Cruise control, Time/Distance to empty, Altitude.
- Chrome parts: For extra style and premium looks.
- Removable dry bag: Keeps contents dry and converts to backpack when removed.
- Sandbag anchor: Easy way to hold your boat in one position.
- Safety kit: Contains all the essential safety equipment.
- Custom boat cover: Protect your PWC.
- High-performance electric VTS (Variable Trim System): Provides pre-set positions for quick settings when adjusting boat trim, maximizes accelerationand high-speed stability.
- Ski Tow Eye: For easy and secure attachment of ski rope.