The Sea-Doo SPARK is the most affordable watercraft on the market and makes your family’s dream of great days on the water possible right now. It is playful, easy-to-ride and easy to tow with a small car.
- SEATING FOR 2 OR 3: Whether you like to cruise in pairs or hit the water in threes, the Sea-Doo SPARK is available in 2up or 3up configuration.
- ROTAX 900 HO ACE: The higher-horsepower, faster-accelerating Rotax 900 HO ACE uses just 2.4 US gal. (9 L) per hour. Both are compact, lightweight and deliver immediate acceleration.
- POLYTEC MATERIAL: This innovative material reduces the weight of the Sea-Doo SPARK to deliver peak performance. Plus, the color-in molding makes it more scratch-resistant than fiberglass.
- INTELLIGENT THROTTLE CONTROL (iTC): Choose between a faster or a smoother acceleration thanks to the Sport mode available with the Rotax 900 HO ACE engine and the Touring mode available on all models.
- CLOSED-LOOP COOLING SYSTEM: This technology prevents corrosive saltwater and damaging debris from entering the engine, for increased reliability and peace of mind.
- EXOSKEL: Is a minimalist architecture that keeps only the essential structural parts in the front section. It reduces the weight while creating a strong, modern and cutting-edge design that defines the unique and playful nature of the Sea-Doo SPARK.
- D-SEA-BEL™ SYSTEM: Combines a series of resonators and vibration-absorbing components to make Sea-Doo watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
- Manufacturer Sea-Doo Model Year 2018
- Model SPARK 2up 900 H.O. ACE Model Code 60JJ
- Color Licorice / Mango
- Hull Material Composite Hull Type Modified Vee
- Storage Glove Box - 0.42 US gal. (1.6 l)
- Length Bumper to bumper - 110 in. (279 cm) Width46 in. (118 cm)
- Weight Dry - 405 lb. (184 kg)
- Instrumentation Interactive Multifunction Digital Information Center - Touring mode, Sport mode (HO engine), Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Hour meter
- Fuel Type 87 octane Cooling Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS)
- Engine Rotax 900 HO ACE, four-stroke engine, with three cylinders in-line and four valves per cylinder Displacement 899 cc
- Fuel Capacity 7.9 US gal. (30 l) Fuel System Naturally aspirated
- Speed 48 mph Weight Capacity 352 lb. (160 kg)
- Seating 2
- Additional Colors
- Licorice / Mango
- Vanilla / Blueberry
- Pineapple / Candy Blue
Warranty BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.